Seeing Women in Ministry Cohort
Join other webcast attenders as we examine the culture our churches have created and explore how contemplative practices can contribute to a healthier culture for women in ministry. In seven years of offering covenant groups, we have heard common themes articulating what women need to be able to flourish in a church environment. These include:
- Egalitarian work culture.
- Healthy tension between community and agency.
- Self-aware, learning colleagues
- Inclusive language for God and spirituality.
- Allies, advocates, and activists.
Let’s work together to create healthier, safer spaces for women in ministry.